For the upcoming Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure examination on October, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) already revealed the room assignments from the designated venues nationwide.
According to the commission, the venues include Baguio City, Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Davao City, Iloilo City, Legazpi City, Lucena City, Manila, Tacloban City and Tuguegarao City. The board exam will be on October 7-8 and 14-15, 2017.
The Board of Accountancy of the PRC will be in-charge in administering the examination and it is important for the applicants to check the necessary updated through the official website of the commission.
From the shared information through philnews.ph, there are imposed guidelines and instructions from the PRC that the applicants need to follow.
Here are the important instructions as detailed online:
- Must visit the PRC legitimate website at least 2-3 days before the exam
- Examinees must come no later than 6:30 in the morning because late comers will not be accepted inside the room assignment
- Both males and females need to follow the exact imposed dress code
- Of course, there are important requirements to carry on the board exam
- No foods allowed inside the room assignments
- Must not bring any of the listed prohibited things as detailed by PRC
- A person who takes the exam cannot leave the room, talk or borrow something from another examinee
- Disregarding the instructions for the test means cancellation of the exam
- PRC is strictly prohibiting impersonation, among others
It is very important for the examinees or takers to adhere to the rules of the commission to avoid any inconvenience and complete the board exam appropriately.
Credit image: calundan.co