The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Manila recently announced that it extends the Criminology licensure examination filing of applications for the scheduled exam on May 2017. Instead of April 28, the PRC now extends the filing until May 3, 2017 that provides a 5-day extension.
All applicants must only submit their form at the PRC Central Office as well as authorized Service Centers.
The commission however started that this particular extension does not affect the other PRC Regional Offices and will accommodate the applicants for the Criminology licensure examination only until April 28.
It is also important for the applicants to make an appointment online through the official website of the PRC before they can transact and file the application.
Here is the list of the important requirements:
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examination Purposes” (First Timers & Repeaters)
- RTC Clearance – (First Timer & Repeater)
- Valid NBI Clearance (First Timers & Repeaters)
- 3 Certificate of Good Moral Character from the following: (First Timer & Repeater )
- Barangay Chairman
- Dean of School
- Parish Priest
- Complete payment – P900.00
It is very important to be informed with this latest extension to avoid any inconvenience, particularly for applicants in Manila.
Source of info: prc.gov.ph